Nicki Minaj Take Shots At Remy Ma's Conviction & Motherhood On "No Frauds" [AUDIO]


On Thursday, Nicki Minaj released three new diss tracks aimed at her rival Remy Ma with help from her Young Money team Drake and Lil Wayne. DETAILS HERE >>

OMG REPORT! 20-Year-old Decapitates Himself on Subway Tracks in NYC


In the late hours of Wednesday night, a 20-year-old Brooklyn resident, Rubin Antonio Rodriguez, reportedly placed his head on a subway track and waited for an oncoming train to take his life shortly after he penned a suicide note on a Brooklyn platform.

According to the NY Post,  the on-coming train was unable to stop -- decapitating him as it barreled into the station. Police found Rubin’s headless body at Carroll Gardens’ elevated Smith and Ninth streets station on the F and G lines at around 2:40 a.m., sources said.

The train operator told cops he tried to stop but it was too late. Over the years, we have heard of some gruesome suicides, but this by far is a horrible way to die.

Safaree Sits Down With Wendy Williams; Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup & Remy Ma! [VIDEO]


Nicki Minaj's Ex-boyfriend and former hype-man, Safaree Samuels, is setting the record straight with talk show host, Wendy Williams on why they broke up and Nicki's latest feud with Remy Ma.

The new “Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood" co-star recently appeared on the Wendy Williams Show to discuss everything from Remy Ma’s “SHEther” to his role in Nicki’s career.

On why they broke up, blaming Meek Mill:
“The last year, maybe year and a half, everything just got really different. [I must admit] we just grew apart. And at the end of the day, Meek had a lot to do with it, with me and her breaking up.
Safaree revealed that he wasn't aware of Nicki and Meek's relationship until after he discovered that they had two song collaborations on an album.
“I just had an instinct. I had an intuition that there was more to it.” Wendy reminded the audience that Safaree’s hands weren’t entirely clean. “I’m not an angel. I’m not a saint and at the end of the day I wasn’t a 100 percent happy. I already was mentally on my way out. And I was like it’s just a matter of time before I physically leave.”
On Remy Ma's 'Shether' diss track:
My name just being in it…I was on a flight when it happened and then when I landed, I’m hoping somebody didn’t die because I had about 300 calls and text messages of a whole bunch of people hitting me up.
Safaree also admitted to Wendy that Nicki's team didn't want him on the show, saying:
“They tried to stop my interview, he said.” Wendy responded with “Don’t stop my hustle honey.”
Lastly, Safaree's final words to his ex-girlfriend if she were ever to listen or watch the interview was:
 “Do what’s right. That’s it. Do what’s right. You know what I did.”
Watch the full interview below:

Benifer? Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck CALLS OFF DIVORCE!


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are reportedly rekindling their broken marriage after Affleck was caught sleeping with their children's nanny.

People's magazine reports that the estranged couple have called off their divorce proceedings in sake of their children and to get back to the honeymoon stages of their marriage because they do still love each other.

A source close to the couple told People:
‘Jen has called off the divorce. She really wants to work things out with Ben.
They are giving things another try.’ Another source added that that the pair made the decision together as they’re still besotted with each other.
The couple have three children, Violet, 11, Seraphina, 8, and Samuel, 5.

FYI: Ben and Jen announced their split back in 2015 after it surfaced Ben had an alleged affair with their nanny, but it looks like the couple are now giving things another try. Yep, the romance is still ALIVE!

First Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Has A Message For All Racial Hangup Americans!


Being the first black "Bachelorette" star is a big deal according to some Americans!

In February, we're were all introduced to ABC's newest “Bachelorette,” who made history on the show as the first “Black Bachelorette." The new star, 31-year-old Rachel Lindsay, a civil defense litigation attorney from Texas already has a message for Americans who are stuck on racial hangups.
“To be the first African-American woman is a beautiful thing,” Lindsay told The Hollywood Reporter. “I’m honored and humbled to be the one chosen. Because that’s how I feel: like I was chosen to be in this role.”
But when speaking to PEOPLE last month about her new gig, Lindsay said that she was happy to represent "herself as a Black woman in front of America.” As a Black woman going on a dating show to find love, she’s expected to pick a black contender.

When asked about choosing a man of color to please America, Lindsay responded with a message for all Americans with racial hangups. That's a common question that I get from black people. “Honestly, I don’t want to go into this process with any preconceived notions or any pressures to do something for somebody else. I hate to sound selfish, but it’s my process.”

She added:
“It’s my journey in finding love. And whether that person is black, white, red, whatever — it’s my journey. I’m not choosing a man for America, I’m choosing a man for me.” With that being said, she does, however, hope that the men cast to fight for her affections will actually be diverse. 
“I’m hoping that as a black Bachelorette you’re going to get to see a more diverse cast, a cast that’s reflective of what America looks like,” she said. “And not just Bachelor Nation or whatever else, but what America looks like.”
Although the new season hasn't started filming as of yet, Lindsay admits that she's received a lot of support, which outweighs any negative comments.
“I know there are going to be people who criticize what I do no matter what, but I’m just trying to not get caught up in it,” Lindsay said. “I feel like it was meant to be and that outweighs any fear or pressure that I have in being the first African-American Bachelorette.”
FYI: Lindsay was eliminated on last night’s episode of The Bachelor.

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown to Face Off in Court; Kar Seeks Permanent Restraining Order!


Last month, a judge granted Karrueche Tran's petition for a temporary restraining order against her ex-boyfriend and musician, Chris Brown, after he threatened to kill her via social media.

Tran, who quickly filed the legal docs citing "she feared for her life," was granted a temporary stay order that required Brown to stay 100 yards away from her and family. Now, the bitter exes are gearing up to face off in court on Thursday, TMZ reported.

According to sources, Tran is asking a California judge to make that temporary order permanent, citing her ex-boyfriend, 27, has violent tendencies. In the legal docs, Tran admits that the singer "assaulted her several years ago, reportedly saying Chris ‘punched me in my stomach twice’ and even pushed me down the stairs"

Brown is also the subject of a second restraining order from Tran’s bestfriend, J.Ryan La Cour, – who filed a separate petition claiming that "[Chris] had behaved aggressively towards him earlier this year."

The aspiring model and actress, 28, threatens if Brown should ever breach the order -- he will have to serve some jail time.

The former couple officially split back in 2015 after Kar found out Brown had a secret love child with someone else.