Let’s have a look at what they are:
• Dry your nail polish quickly by dipping your nails in a bowl of ice-cold water. This will allow them to dry out very fast; the trick really works!
• Extend life of your mascara by adding in 2-3 drops of saline solution. Shake it well and enjoy applying your mascara 2-3 more times!
• Enjoy smudge-proof eye makeup by using a blotting tissue on the lids to remove any excess oil from them. Next, apply a little bit of cream concealer as it will allow hold things in place.
• Your blush should always start at a two finger distance from your nose.
• Make your cheek bones appear higher by applying a bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the cheekbones. Don’t forget to blend everything well!
• Always balance out your shimmer when doing makeup. Opt for a matte lipstick when doing a shimmery eye.
• Give your hair a more tousled look by brushing out your curls using your fingers.
• Always moisturize your skin and out on primer before applying any makeup.
• Apply some shimmery lip gloss on the center of your lips (both top and bottom) as this will make them look pouty.
• To get a perfect cat-eye, use a thin liner brush that is pointed at the end. Enjoy more staying power by using a gel liner.
• Get fuller lips by extending the lip line by making use of a flesh tone lip liner. Just remember not to go too overboard!
• Manage oil and shine in your T-Zone by using blotting papers.
Remember your skin protects you from the elements of the outside world, and that means it can take a heavy beating from time to time. So following these simple beauty tips on a regular basis will not only save you a lot of time and trips to the dermatologist but to maintain a better looking you!