“Basketball Wives: LA” Newbie Sundy Carter’s Daughter Gets Dragged On Twitter; Sundy Branded “Worst Mom of the Year”

On tonight’s season premiere of “Basketball Wives: LA”, Sundy Carter made her second debut on the show as an official castmate with her opening storyline being her troubled daughter, Deja Carter, running away from home with a guy (Arnell Craig aka Duddy) whom she believed had no good intentions for her daughter.

Well, Sundy’s mother’s intuition was on point, because a few days after her 17 year-old daughter’s up and disappear act, she re-emerged on Instagram by posting a photo of herself ‘kissing her boyfriend’s d**k’.

TRENDING NOW: Sundy Carter & Jackie Christie Puts Draya, Malaysia & Stevie J On BLAST; “They’re BUSTED, Not AUTHENTIC.. Not REAL”

It wasn’t long before Sundy unleashed on her daughter by re-posting the inappropriate photo of Deja committing the oral sexual act during a heated argument via Twitter:

An unapologetic Sundy defended her actions by saying:

Feeling the heat from the media backlash, she pulled the ultimate catchphrase, ‘I was hacked,’ but the damage had already been done:

Now, after Sundy’s co-star Brandi brought up the sore subject, recalling the incident on ‘Basketball Wives: LA,’ Twitter users did some digging and found the image that made news back in April (2013). Skip the page below to see the photo….[next]

Despite saying she’s a great mom, one Twitter user branded Sundy “Worst Mom of the Year” for re-uploading Deja’s pop-up sex photo:

Ouch!

If you care for the X-rated photo, check it out HERE

TRENDING NOW: “Basketball Wives” Sundy Carter Talks Draya Michele’s ‘Stripper’ Past on The Arsenio Hall Show, Brittish & Jackie Joins In

BONUS:

The day she noticed her daughter had runaway, Sundy went buck wild — tweeting folks and Duddy on twitter and instagram. See tweets above!

TRENDING NOW: Draya Michele FIRES BACK At “Basketball Wives: LA” Stars Sundy Carter & Jackie Christie: Says “Sundy’s 40 & Bitter”

March 27, 2014 at 10:02 pm

LMAO …. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BLACK EYE DRAYA LACED YOU WITH SUNDY…GUESS YO OL' ASS AINT GOT IT LIKE YOU THOUGHT!!!! "DONT COME FOR ME UNLESS I SEND FOR YOU" LMAO

2. Rebecca Kemaya

April 8, 2014 at 11:16 pm

dr. marnish solved my relationship problem 3 days ago , i sent him some gift of appreciation for the Commitment love Spell he did for me, he made my lover to love me again. and to be committed to me again, i am very very much happy. dr.marnish brought me happiness, email dr.marnish@yahoo.com or call him +15036626930 he will turn your broken relationship around

• LaTonya Milton

May 3, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Thank you Rebecca, I needed that info for myself, I emailed Dr. Marnish, hope he could help me as he done you.

April 15, 2014 at 1:39 am

Whats done in the dark will come to light eventually…..that being said like mother like daughter sundy is a hater and a fake ass bitch she better check her own closet before throw bones because all of her shit is coming back to her ass she is a thot and trying to suck her way to the top watch your own life and talk about you and stop worrying about everybody elses shit trifflin ass whore monkey your pretty but thats all your are you have nothing going for you

April 15, 2014 at 1:47 am

Im glad draya punch that useless bitch in her fuckn face she a disgustin grace to all woman and a horrible mother you are the fuckn worse home wreckin ass whore and your raising your daughter to suck dick to get to the top and thats sad

April 29, 2014 at 3:23 am

Sundy and her daughter both need Jesus.

April 29, 2014 at 7:15 pm

She reminds me of my evil stepmother. She was plain evil, cruel, ignorant …the ugly came through her pores to the outside! She had this same look on her face like Sundy, whenever she wanted to put me down for no reason.

April 30, 2014 at 1:51 am

We all need Jesus!!!! Let him do the judging. If Sundy did do this horrible thing she will get what's coming to get!!!

8. Carla simpson

April 30, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Damn, this is so messed up…praying for them

May 3, 2014 at 6:22 pm

I recently met Sundy at a prom, she seemed very nice and was just a normal person like myself. She came to south central LA on the east side at that & was chillin with us, taking pics. She even purchased the dress that the prom girl wore that evening. I learned that you never judge a book by its cover. What ever her past is and how she got to where she is today, is between her and God, she will have to answer to him at the end of the day. I let that go and except her for who she is today. We all have done things that we regret in life and surely dont wana keep people bringing it up especially if their trying to grow as a person. I pray for her and her children and leave it to God, its his battle, not ours! Believe me, he already knows the truth! #liveyourlifesundywithgodinyourheart!

May 6, 2014 at 9:33 pm

First this is all wrong this happened a year ago and sundy didn't repost it she jut posted it twice she had the daughter phone cause she took it from her which made her rebel she posted it on the daughter page and on her twitter being smart

11. Dex Banner