Tiny Shares A Photo Of Monica and Shannon Brown’s New Baby Girl!

Recently, R&B singer Monica released a first photo of her new baby girl having a daddy-bonding time with Shannon Brown on Instagram.

Now, the songstress’ best-friend and reality star Tameka “Tiny” Harris has shared a photo giving us a up close look at baby Laiyah with caption:

“Finally got to meet and hold my new God daughter Laiyah Shannon Brown! She is so gorgeous just as I expected! Great job & Congratulations @monicamylife & @shannonbrown26..so proud of my Lil sis.. luv ya!”.

Check out the photo above.

1. wdtvkiller

September 10, 2013 at 12:29 am

Wow that a lot if info there man…Maybe he had a bad day – 16

2. lacey

September 10, 2013 at 2:38 am

he on that stuff bad

3. Mark21

September 10, 2013 at 4:43 pm

EVRYBODY OWNED HIM LMAOOOOOO. Nick is a freakin boss…she sure told him!

4. Yandi

September 10, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I love how nicki and tyga put gucci in his place. LMAO!

5. Ying

September 10, 2013 at 4:46 pm

THAT PIC IS REAL! She was skinny before the surgery…just sucking that Wang Wang!!!

6. Wesley

September 10, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Gucci hit that bitch… nicki said she fucked Waka and Gucci on Sum drunk sh-t that bitch a sl-t bucket and ppl ain’t start hearing nicki until Gucci had her all over his mixtapes I feel she owe it to him to work with him f–kin him.

7. Von

September 10, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Wait… didn’t Gucci helped Nicki at the start of her career? Why they have now beef?

8. Samuel

September 10, 2013 at 4:49 pm

“What kinda real nikka name himself after a bag? /Nikka you’s a hoe, a Louis Vuitton fag/My name ain’t Dick, so keep it out ya mouth” -Jeezy, “Streets on Lock”…back in 2006.

Seriously…seven years later people STILL trust this guy?!

9. Anna

September 10, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Gucci’s taking things wayyy too far. At least, I think he’s taking things too far, its hard to tell without a dictionary.

10. Papi23

September 10, 2013 at 4:49 pm

For some reason, I believe this crackhead (I know that ish sounds cray, trusting a crackhead)… But let’s tackle the REAL issue here…dude has been carrying this child for how long??? I’m starting to think he’s faking for publicity…

11. Ian

September 10, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I actually believe he Hit Nicki.. She looks like she gave it up before she got BIG..

12. Dada

September 10, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Its hard to believe someone with an ice cream cone on their face. I don’t trust clowns.

13. Oliver

September 10, 2013 at 4:51 pm

He did mess with selena Gomez on spring breakers set. Waka too, he probably isn’t lying. If he messed with her while she with bieber y not these hoez. He crazy but some facts aren’t false bc he crazy. Everyone called Jose canseco a liar when he called out steroids in mlb but he was 100% correct. Plus girls lie about when they were jumpoffs

14. Gigi

September 10, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Don’t believe everything you read unless presented with receipts and in this situation both Tyga and Nicki Minaj have receipts.

15. Trey

September 10, 2013 at 4:51 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CRYIN’ NICKI & TYGA CLOCKED DAT ASS LOLOL!!!!

HE KNOW DAMN WELL NOBODY WANNA HAVE SEX WIT HIS CRUSTY LIP UGLY ASS SELF LOLOLOL!!!! TRYNA STIR UP SOME SHIT GTFO WITH THAT BULL SHIT LOLOL!!!!

GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY LMAOOOO!!!!

QUEEN NICKI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! AND IGGY GOT ME DYING LAUGHING TOO LOLOL!!!!

16. Trey

September 10, 2013 at 4:52 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CRYIN’ NICKI & TYGA CLOCKED DAT A-S LOLOL!!!!

HE KNOW DAMN WELL NOBODY WANNA HAVE SEX WIT HIS CRUSTY LIP UGLY A-S SELF LOLOLOL!!!! TRYNA STIR UP SOME SH*T GTFO WITH THAT BULL SHIT LOLOL!!!!

GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY LMAOOOO!!!!

QUEEN NICKI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

17. Fancy

September 10, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Also these dudes are not these women friends. I hear woman in the industry saying that some of these men are their friends which to a man they just want one thing, wait a while then tell the world that they had you. Now do I believe Gucci? Yes I do and there will be more to come, if not from Gucci but other men in the industry.

18. Lance

September 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

At least if Gucci was even decent looking, these claims may be more believable, but when you looking like that with some big ass ice cream on your face, its hard to believe. The ones on here believing gucci are the ones that need to find religion and pray for gucci, and i aint even religious

19. United We Stand

September 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

To be honest with everyone right now, it doesn’t really matter if Gucci Mane was having sex with Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, and Blac Chyna. Rather Gucci Mane is telling the truth, or lying about this whole entire situation, Gucci Mane was totally wrong for blasting everyone on Twitter. I am not a hardcore fan of Nicki Minaj’s music, and I am not a hardcore fan of Tyga’s music, but Nicki Minaj and Tyga won this first battle by exposing the fact that Gucci Mane wanted to do a song with Nicki Minaj and Tyga and he got turned down. It’s no secret that music artists be having sex with other music artists in the music industry, but Gucci Mane went way too far.

20. Rico

September 10, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Looks don’t mean shi*t! Some of these hoes was money hungry and in the music industry they’ll sleep with who ever just to get known / fame.. Therefore I believe Nicki and Gucci did do something! Lol

21. BlackRoses

September 11, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Gucci mane is a BITCH SNITCH NIGGA. Even IF He did so what He said, He low for putting these bitches on blast. Wasnt it gucci punk ASS who got into trouble for trying to wrong hole someone?