Tiny Shares A Photo Of Monica and Shannon Brown’s New Baby Girl!

Recently, R&B singer Monica released a first photo of her new baby girl having a daddy-bonding time with Shannon Brown on Instagram.

Now, the songstress’ best-friend and reality star Tameka “Tiny” Harris has shared a photo giving us a up close look at baby Laiyah with caption:

“Finally got to meet and hold my new God daughter Laiyah Shannon Brown! She is so gorgeous just as I expected! Great job & Congratulations @monicamylife & @shannonbrown26..so proud of my Lil sis.. luv ya!”.

Check out the photo above.

1. Trey

September 10, 2013 at 4:52 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CRYIN’ NICKI & TYGA CLOCKED DAT A-S LOLOL!!!!

HE KNOW DAMN WELL NOBODY WANNA HAVE SEX WIT HIS CRUSTY LIP UGLY A-S SELF LOLOLOL!!!! TRYNA STIR UP SOME SH*T GTFO WITH THAT BULL SHIT LOLOL!!!!

GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY LMAOOOO!!!!

QUEEN NICKI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

2. Fancy

September 10, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Also these dudes are not these women friends. I hear woman in the industry saying that some of these men are their friends which to a man they just want one thing, wait a while then tell the world that they had you. Now do I believe Gucci? Yes I do and there will be more to come, if not from Gucci but other men in the industry.

3. Lance

September 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

At least if Gucci was even decent looking, these claims may be more believable, but when you looking like that with some big ass ice cream on your face, its hard to believe. The ones on here believing gucci are the ones that need to find religion and pray for gucci, and i aint even religious

4. United We Stand

September 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

To be honest with everyone right now, it doesn’t really matter if Gucci Mane was having sex with Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, and Blac Chyna. Rather Gucci Mane is telling the truth, or lying about this whole entire situation, Gucci Mane was totally wrong for blasting everyone on Twitter. I am not a hardcore fan of Nicki Minaj’s music, and I am not a hardcore fan of Tyga’s music, but Nicki Minaj and Tyga won this first battle by exposing the fact that Gucci Mane wanted to do a song with Nicki Minaj and Tyga and he got turned down. It’s no secret that music artists be having sex with other music artists in the music industry, but Gucci Mane went way too far.

5. Rico

September 10, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Looks don’t mean shi*t! Some of these hoes was money hungry and in the music industry they’ll sleep with who ever just to get known / fame.. Therefore I believe Nicki and Gucci did do something! Lol

6. BlackRoses

September 11, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Gucci mane is a BITCH SNITCH NIGGA. Even IF He did so what He said, He low for putting these bitches on blast. Wasnt it gucci punk ASS who got into trouble for trying to wrong hole someone?