Yandy Smith Stands By Her Man Mendeecees During Rape Allegations!

“Love & Hip Hop: NY” Yandy Smith is sticking by her baby daddy, Mendeecees Harris, side throughout his court case after reports went viral about him raping and impregnating a 15 year-old girl before moving from Lodi.

The reality star, who hasn’t come forward with an official statement/comment about the allegations, has been retweeting/cosigning positive tweets from fans that indicates she has this whole thing under control.

Friends of the reality star tell us that Smith is definitely stuck between a rock and a hardplace, as she has a son with Harlem producer and is really trying to work things out while trying to keep her family together.

Harris was in a NYC court house yesterday, and faces various charges for performing various sexual acts with a 15 year-old.

Question of the day, would you stick by your man if he was accused of getting an underage teen pregnant or would you try to separate yourself from the situation?

Stick With Him or Leave The Bastard!

January 11, 2013 at 9:26 pm

I'm sorry Yandy, but he chose his boys over you during your baby shower now this?! you can raise your child alone without him

January 11, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I don't know about ya'll, but if i was in her position and making money like she do, I'd leave him!

January 11, 2013 at 11:48 pm

His name "Mendeecees" urks the hell outta me!!! was his mom thinking about feces aka sh*t when she saw him?

January 12, 2013 at 2:13 am

Mercedes can go, especially if, the allegations are true.

January 12, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Girl you rich and aint gotta worry about Child support, LEAVE HIM!!

January 12, 2013 at 6:23 pm

You want a man that bad?! Another example of what women should not be ….

• Anonymous

January 29, 2013 at 6:23 am

IKR DATS A DAM SHAME…I COULD SEE DA HUSTLER MOVE, BUT SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN IS A NO GO………AND YANDY IS WORTH 15 MILL THRU FORBES…..SO I MEAN REALLY….WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT SLEEPING WITH A CHILD IS SICK NO MATTER IF SHE DID WANT IT…I KNOW THESE YG.GRLS ARE FASS, BUT DEY STILL KIDS……WE GOTTA FORGIVE, WHO ARE WE NOT TOO, BUT U MOVE ON AND HE CAN STILL BE DADDY. ….IJS

February 24, 2013 at 2:22 am

I think if the shit is true live that nigga and make sure he knows where to send the money too