Sex Tape: Actress Maia Campbell & 20 Dudes, Seems Like She Was Raped!

Actress Maia Campbell is being linked to a sex tape showing her with more than 20 guys! A group of LOS ANGELES men are trying to DRAG HER name into the dirt. A PREVIEW of the DVD showing Maia with these dudes will soon be up for sale.

According to MTO: The grainy video shows the actress Maia Campbell having sex with as many as TWENTY MEN. And the girl in the video appears to be UNCONSCIOUS for some of the acts…. So, does this means she was raped?!

Images of the video are now available online, and I hate to catch a case, so GWL will not post any of the images.

Do You Want to Talk About Maia Campbell’s Situation? Comment below and Join our growing Facebook Fan Page!

March 29, 2012 at 5:28 pm

It IS rape..and they should show each one of those nasty dudes faces and charge them with Rape..that tape should be confiscated for evidence..out of twenty dudes, I am sure a few are HIV positive and did not inform her so they can be charged with attempted murder,,#JusticeForMaia!

2. MIkeJay

March 29, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Dam…her body count must be crazy

March 29, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Typical desperate, sex-crazed monkeys. Hell is waiting. Or why not, just fuck each other and leave the girl out.

March 29, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I feel soo bad for her… ughh she was on drugs man she's trying to get her life right now.. just keep ya head up Maia the devil will find any and every way to drag you down!! keep faith in god!

5. Daniel

March 29, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Disturbing…

Having sex with someone thats passed out is rape. I hope that the "men" are identified and arrested if this is in fact true.

6. $$#@$@@Barbissuccess%%%@@

March 29, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I hope that tape is used as evidence of crime committed to Maia and sent to the police, very sad!

March 29, 2012 at 5:32 pm

EVIL BASTARDS, SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO THIER A$$ES. IT ALWAYS DOES. THAT'S WHY THE POLICE IS ALWAYS BEATING THIER A$$ES AND LOCKING THOSE ANIMALS UP.

SHOWING THAT TAPE IS FOUL.

8. DAW

March 29, 2012 at 5:32 pm

She was propably drugged up at the time. People make mistakes. She made hers. Mia don't let them get you down. http://www.derrickduffie.com

March 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm

What type of under cover limp wrist batty fish are u to even consider having sex with a unconcious woman who's obviously sick..Thats sum dutty ish man! and got the nerve 2 wanna sell the video. Our men are the original infidels anyway! a bunch of men blowing their loads 2getha is gay you bitch asses

March 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm

When you on that shyt you'll do anything for a hit. Memba Pookie? He'll sukk yo dikk man.

March 29, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Maia Campbell was a beautiful girl, that so many people have made ugly, I get it, and I can relate. If they do post that, I hope that the guys having sex with her will be identified as RAPISTS. So come on you slimy motherf*****, bring it on, and watch us call the PoPo's on you

12. Kerry21

March 29, 2012 at 5:37 pm

I don't wanna see that either if it's true. And I hope the losers who may have done that are brought to justice.

13. The TRUTH

March 29, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Anything with the word unconcious and sex equals rape. Those men should be convivted trying to make money off raping her.

March 29, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I hope everything works out for her and she gets her life together, it's possible. MAKE YOUR SUCCESS HAPPEN JUST LIKE I DID. LIVE THE LIFE THAT YOU WANT AND FIND FINANCIAL FREEDOM. BE YOUR OWN BOSS! Set Your Schedule And Make $1000's Working @ Home. Find Out How: http://www.MyPartnerInProfit.com/challenge/?id=prissypriss

15. YR@1

March 29, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Sounds to me like they're trying to throw themselves in jail. I'll tell bout an ig'nant MF'a.

March 29, 2012 at 5:43 pm

This crackheaded bitch is not relevant, and a sex tape isn't going to make her relevant either if that's what she thinks. Talking about rape… yeah right, crack whores do what they gotta do.

• Anonymous

March 29, 2012 at 6:45 pm

An who are you to post such a rude comment. .seems to me she must no be to irrelevant since someone took time to read an comment on the situation

17. GhettoChick

March 29, 2012 at 5:44 pm

@Anonymous If she's not relevant then why are you here?? STFU

18. bestpolicy

March 29, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Rape or prostitution?? I doubt someone is that dumb to try n sell a video to media outlets of them raping someone.. She prolly was tryna get her dose.

This girl doesn't need this in her life and those culprits will get theirs in jail…when a man gang bangs their asses

19. Olivia

March 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I agree with the last commenter and for the second commenter STFU!!

20. Keisha

March 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Bless your hearts, Black Women. I've seen you right there, crying, protesting and fighting whenever black men and boys get shot dead in the street. I've seen you stand by them and nurse them through their crack and drug addictions. I've seen you pray for them countless of times even when they themselves are helpless dopefiends selling their bussies for a hit. But when a black woman is that position this is what they do: They feed her MORE drugs, then degrade and humiliate her for the world to see. They not only kick her when she's down, they CONTINUE to drag her thru the dirt when she attempts to repair her life. Remember that it was a group of dirty black BUMS that taped Maia at her worst and best believe it's all dirty black BUMS that are behind this rape-tape and also starring in it. This is why God continues to punish you dirty, demonic black BUMS! I feel sorry for black women who remain loyal to any of you!

March 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

damn, Maia has gotten her life together and she's trying to move on from her past but, people refuse to let her. These days a video and some old pics are mighter than any sword.. Stay up Maia.

22. tikitime

March 29, 2012 at 7:29 pm

She probably was drug them man set her up I would say rape

23. IH8CHARLIESHEEN

March 29, 2012 at 7:29 pm

aint she trying to get her life together? some [EXPLETIVE] are just shameful

24. BIG10TN

March 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Damn…..

March 29, 2012 at 9:49 pm

im speechless at this point.

March 30, 2012 at 2:04 pm

That would be the lowest of the low to post such a degrading video…..every participant in the video need to be arrested & register as a sex offender with a sign posted on there front lawn…..I hate to say the known quote but we are truly in our last days and I'm scared for the world bcuz it's in bad shape…..lastly I've always thought Maia Campbell was so beautiful & had the career that most ppl wouldve love to have…however fame/ fortune doesn't ease a troubled mind and she has a mental illness that doesn't mix well with drugs/ alcohol so I really wish the media would allow her to fully heal and recover from her demons

27. Wendy

March 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm

@Anonymous it probably was SEX 4 DRUGS

28. Tony

March 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Sad….I'm glad she is back on the road to full recovery. It's time to avoid those elements.

29. Barbie DOll

March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm

This young woman has been through a lot. She made terrible mistakes and sadly she has a child in the picture. People please pray for her and her innocent child so they may heal. The child can read people and it is possible she could see some of the dirty comments made about her mom and that may be devastating. Think about the child before you comment guys. Remember she is human and it is human to make mistakes.

March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm

A regular chick…that's rape…for a crackhead…that's a sleepover

31. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Don't nobody wanna see a rape tape. That's discusting…hope this isn't true…

March 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

gang banging is gay, it's just an excuse for men to look at other men's erect penis, REAL TALK

33. CM21

March 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Dont do drugs…SMH

March 30, 2012 at 2:08 pm

this story is heartbreaking for one. this young lady is obviously ill and those ANIMALS who RAPED her need to be careful b/c KHARMA is a b!tch. if any of those pigs have daughters….i dont want to speak it out to the univererse, but u know what im trying to say??? God will always protect her. those animals need to be "put down". no trial just dead!!! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

April 1, 2012 at 2:13 am

That trick had that comin..It probably happened 20 times before without a camera…Im sure shes ran thru by now..Hope she charged em.

November 20, 2012 at 3:42 am

HOW HORRIBLE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE THE TAPE ALL THOSE MEN IN THE TAPE PROBABLY DO THIS CRAP ALL THE TIME NASTY DOGS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS POOR GIRL WE ALL FALL DOWN IN LIFE MAYBE NOT AS BAD AS OTHERS ( He without sin cast the first stone) PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK NOW THEY FINALLY FOUND THE LORD NEVER DID NOTHING WRONG HOW MANY OUT THERE HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS ON DRUGS HELLLLOOOO I WISH MAIA THE BEST GET IT TOGETHER AND KEEP IT TOGETHER GIRL ROOTING FOR YOU MAYBE MUCH LOVE FROM A STRANGER DONT LET NOBODY TAKE YOUR GLORY PRAISE HIM YOUR ILLNESS WILL BE CONTROL

37. mrdaveyd

November 23, 2012 at 2:18 am

20 dudes at once while unconscious..?? Thats foul as F– (9)

November 25, 2012 at 4:45 am

20 dudes in one room with erections trying to do one girl. Why didn't they just go ahead and do what they really wanted to do as opposed to using her as a vehicle to watch other dudes with erections. 20 guys wanting to f ck. You know that had to be ahh at least stinking. I don't know, but that's not something that I as a clean hetrosexual man would be interested in doing. I'll pass thanks but no thanks. I hope they lock em up.

December 3, 2012 at 3:34 pm

20 men….damn 11

December 9, 2012 at 8:04 pm

wow #datzhott (purple)

41. christkad

February 4, 2013 at 2:54 pm

20 dudes ?? Damn !!!! WTF

February 4, 2013 at 8:19 pm

That's nothing new, you ask me all women is hoes anyway. Young or old. Thatat why I don't have a main woman now. I just fuck many bitches as I can. Who next?