Kim Kardashian’s New Boyfriend Is A BILLIONAIRE / Saudi Prince! [Photos]

Published On March 6, 2012 » 67 Views» By Gwl Mag Editor » Billionaire, Breaking News, Kim Kardashian
 0 stars
Register to vote!

Kim Kardashian tweeted today that she is FLYING off to Paris but at the request of a SAUDI BILLIONAIRE PRINCE – who is inline to the KINGSHIP of Saudi Arabia. And she can thank her REALITY SHOW for it. Word is that the two met during the filming of her reality show this October – while she was married to Kris Humphries. Maybe that’s why she let him go? Who knows!

The prince family is worth more than 6 Billion dollars, and sources are saying that the Prince will be attending a few events with Kim while in Paris. The two may even spotted a FASHION WEEK show together.

UPDATE: GWL EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian’s Real Boyfriend! [Photo]

Tags

About The Author

Kelly Williams is the co-Founder of GWL Magazine Network. She eats, breathes, and sleeps pop culture news and celebrity gossip! Her forte is celebrity news, reality tv recap and music news. Be sure to Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @GWLmag, @Gossipwelove.

27 Responses to Kim Kardashian’s New Boyfriend Is A BILLIONAIRE / Saudi Prince! [Photos]

1. Anonymous says:

When will this Kar Dash A Whore get within herself and find who she is BEFORE she brings another human being into her web

2. Anonymous says:

Why would a Saudi prince want Kim K. If he were my brother I would not want “this” “thing” as a wife to a saudi prince, come on people the Saudi culture and her it’s an insult to the Saudi culture.

3. Rockyprogress says:

She @ it again!!!

4. Nicco says:

5. $Teman$ says:

wow!! “I AINT SAYIN SHES A GOLD DIGGER, BUT SHE AINT MISSIN WIT NO NO BROKE NI____S!

6. Anonymous says:

Well,can’t hate & actually this is who I can really see her settling with if this is true…. Not just the fact he’s filthy rich but Arab & what not…they look good together even tho I like her & Reggie which btw,I thought they were supposedly trying to work things out??? Guess not

7. Enough says:

Why is it so hard to believe that she only dates and likes black men but people do not bat a eye when Robert Denero only dates black people?.lol

8. quincy says:

I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS A INTERNATIONAL HOE!!!!!!!!! BETTER TEST HER FOR AIDS OR HERPES FIRST

9. Anonymous says:

I’m not saying she a gold digger…but she ain’t messing with no broke Arab lol…welcome to my 7’11

10. West Coast Chick says:

She Gets Her Money Any Way She Can..

11. Anonymous says:

He looks hella gay!

12. coco says:

he plays for the other team :)

13. Anonymous says:

Who cares they are trying anything to keep this wasted slime in the news. any news any press is good for the satan

dumb niggs will okay anything

14. Anonymous says:

You gots to be a fool, 2 be billionaire and dating Kim Kardashian…Man so much beautiful girls around the world…

15. melaniefacciolo says:

My gaydar is going off, I think he’s gay. Also, am I the only one who realizes that he has as small hands as Kim? Uhm… Kim likes ‘em big. I think it’s more of a “oh muh gawd let’s go shoppingggg! (White Chicks voice) and not oh yeah baby let’s fck.

16. Anonymous says:

He looks like the artist formerly known as “Prince” lol

17. Anonymous says:

Ummmm, dude looks gay

18. MicDynamite West Sr. says:

this is either not true, or will not last long…he’s not black, and sure as hell not an athlete…yall are boosting this one like yall do every other story.

19. Anonymous says:

I guess Kim is going back to her roots at least her fathers middle eastern roots. She look middle eastern anyway, and we have all these middle eastern girls trying to live a Kim Kardashian lifestyle on their middle class income. He is a moron to settle for low-class used up trash. Dude can get any arab girl he wants and he is settling for this American trash bag smh

20. Rashad says:

I will marry his azz too! Those are my type of men!

21. Anonymous says:

I love Kim but for some reason I don’t believe this..I think down the road her and Reggie will end up together and y’all calling a whore for what because she had sex on tape??Hate to break it to you but a lot of couples do that so its nothing really new.She became famous because of her father and she used her name to make a name for herself like anyone else in the country would have done so why don’t y’all just lay off her

22. Iymoni Lyons says:

Kim made her money, broke some heart, slept with alot of wealthy men, and now a Billionaire. I must say, I respect this down diva’s HUSTLE lol

I guess he’s going to pay off her 5 million dollar bogus slim something lawsuit lol

23. omowa says:

OMG! Cant believe these hurtful things am reading here about Kim. some of us do worse things in our closets but the world don’t see because we are not a celebrity. you guys continue to gossip and spread hate, while she continues to make her millions!

24. Anonymous says:

[GWL Has Moderated This Comment]

That dude looks like a f– that takes it up the a**, he is only talking to her so his dad won’t get him stoned to death or beheaded.The people who say Kim will ruin saudi culture are a bunch of fucking idiots saudi culture is shit, that treats non muslims and non males like f*****g animals. all you saudis can f–k off and d**.

25. BIG10TN says:

OMG my gay radar just went off on him….Plus why does kim have that funny look in her face…Its kinda SCARYYY!!!

26. s3oodan says:

Well he looks prettier than KIM, I believe $$$ makes people look so pretty and shiny. (thats why both got aTTRACTED TO EACH OTHER)
    I don’t think he is gay, I believe there are too many gay PEOPLE in the USA which made everyone there liveS in fear & suspicion of being GAY. eheheh.
    I don’t blame him who does not want to shake that azz :)

27. Anonymous says:

I think she is just using him