Is Jordin Sparks ENGAGED To Jason Derulo, Spotted At Fight Night! [Photos]

One of the cutess couple in the world were spotted out last night at Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix. And Jordin was sporting a nice sized DIAMOND rock. Years ago, she vowed to stay a virgin until she got married and wore a purity ring on that finger, But Jason may have helped her change her mind about that. Or maybe he’s not getting NONE YET??!! LOL… More details below…..

During an appearance on the Today show, Jordin revealed that Jason had come and swept her off her feet and explained why she doesn’t wear the purity ring all of the time:

“We were just being acquaintances but he just kind of came out of left field and swept me off my feet. I’m quite smitten with the guy, I must say. I don’t wear it (the purity ring) exactly everyday anymore but I always have something there. When I was 13 my mom spoke to me about purity and waiting for marriage and different things like that. And, you know, at the time I was like, ‘Sure that’s great,’ but I can’t say what’s gonna happen a couple of months from now. People grow”.

Jason was wearing a fancy neckbrace last night to go along with his fresh suit. Early this year, he fractured his neck while practicing for his upcoming tour. The accident brought him and Jordin closer together as she would fly from Phoenix to Miami to make him breakfast and nurse him back to health. You know, all of those things that good girlfriends are suppose to do.

Even though many femals probably envy her right now, but they do still make a Cute Couple!

March 25, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Yea, I went to high school with him…I’m convinced he liked the same guys I did.

2. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

March 25, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Publicity stunt! Jason Derulo is sweeter than a snickers bar

March 25, 2012 at 7:27 pm

OMG do you see his neck brace??? it has sparkles (and if im not mistaken) snake skin on it. if that aint sayin somethin idk what else to tell you lmfao!

4. Samantha

March 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Lmao, I can't believe you just said that !!

March 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm

LMAO @ sparkly neck brace…yeahh youre a tambourine player

March 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm

He looks so much like Tristan Wilds.

7. Ericka

March 25, 2012 at 7:35 pm

CO-SIGN….I’M FROM THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA AND I HEARD THE SAME
    HE DEFINITELY PLAYS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE.

March 25, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Since she doesn’t wear her ring everyday anymore does this mean she’s thinking about giving it up or has she already done so?!! I’m confused… @3)

9. BaByGiRl26

March 25, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I remember Jordin saying: “When I was 13 my mom spoke to me about purity and waiting for marriage and different things like that. And, you know, at the time I was like, ‘Sure that’s great,’ but I can’t say what’s gonna happen a couple of months from now. People grow”. So basically, she’s ready to “spread herself thin”because she’s “smitten.” by some guy who may or may not stick around!? Smh. These women really need to wake up and know their worth. At the end of the day: you can’t be a “lady” and a tease. Pick which side you want to be on and be ready to except whatever comes with that “terrority.” Long run, it is best to just wait on the “right one” and not someone who you think is “the right one.” Jason ain’t it Jordan.

10. BIG10TN

March 25, 2012 at 7:43 pm

OOOOH MY MY Jordan looks beautiful! Dam girl, leave the BI-sexual alone and holla at the straight shooter!

11. FTP

March 25, 2012 at 7:44 pm

There’s just something about this dude I don’t like. Maybe because I associate him as a Chris Brown wanna be.

March 25, 2012 at 7:45 pm

She probably left that purity ring in the hotel room……under the bed!!,……and he probably wears that neck brace to hold da head steady while he milks da cow!!

13. GhettoChick

March 25, 2012 at 7:46 pm

lmaoooooooooooo! y’all are crazy, great at entertaining.

14. westside

March 25, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Lmaooo word. You know he’s hittin that. she probably likes it alot too.

If they are engaged CONGRATS, BUT JORDIN CHECK HIS PHONE, CAUSE HE PLAYS ON BOTH TEAM!

15. Samantha

March 25, 2012 at 7:52 pm

watch as soon as his neck gets better he will dump her for becky. thats why I can’t stand black guys they only need us when things are hard and tough for them. as soon as things gets back to track then we are not good for them anymore.

not me I never dated them and don’t even look at them. full of bullshit an manipulations………how come im only seeing them as a couple now that his neck is broken smh.

16. MIkeJay

March 25, 2012 at 7:53 pm

@Samantha Damn boo it’s ok!!! I’m sorry that ONE black man dogged you out…Not all men (BLACK, white, mexican,etc…) are the same.

March 25, 2012 at 7:54 pm

@Mikejay Why even bother responding to her NONsense?

18. Kerry21

March 25, 2012 at 7:54 pm

@Samantha I don’t agree with your statement Jason derulo wanna. Be Chris brown does like non black chick but he looks like monkey anyway , plus there plenty black guys that don’t like black woman there plenty of black woman who don’t like black men
    It’s life .

March 25, 2012 at 7:55 pm

As cute as they look I still can’t help but cringe at how cheesy they look.
    IM JUST SAYING!

March 25, 2012 at 8:06 pm

No Jordin, yo boy is FRUITY!!!

21. FancyFace

March 25, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Ok I love me some Jason and Jordin…But Jordin I think Jason is real fruity ok girl… He done probably suck a few D**ks in his gay raining time. Okay …… GIRL B-E-C-A-R-E-F-U-L with this one.

hmmmmm

March 25, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I hope that ring is just a promise ring. JORDIN you're too good for him!

March 26, 2012 at 1:57 am

so cute! they look alike in the first pic! i love jordin's spirit and what she signifies! just a beautiful woman…

24. CC

March 26, 2012 at 1:58 am

Looks like Jordan Sparks has been by Jason's side since before his serious injury and after helping to keep his Spirits up and helping getting him back to good health. I hope he realizes he has a "WINNER" in her and appreciates her kind,warm nurturing heartfelt gestures. In that business most other women her age would have eased away from his delicate situation and abandoned him altogether, but not Jordan. They look like a great couple and I hope her loving him is not a One Way Street he should reciprocate that love for her as well. I hope they get married someday they look happy and well adjusted like they both had good parents in their lives growing up!

25. Yandi

March 26, 2012 at 1:59 am

Jordin looks great. But I just can't with that bedazzled neck brace

26. Sydney

March 26, 2012 at 1:59 am

What str8 man would wear a beddazzled neck brace… I really think he's a DL brotha!

March 26, 2012 at 2:00 am

Are they engaged? They look so adorable 🙂

28. wesley

March 26, 2012 at 2:00 am

great looking couple…beautiful people.

29. OhRoman

March 26, 2012 at 2:00 am

So pretty, She's got that Janet Jackson smile 🙂

March 26, 2012 at 2:01 am

I was sure Jason Derulo was gay…