Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina UNDER Suicidal Watch!

Published On February 13, 2012 » 30 Views» By Gwl Mag Editor » daughter, Grammy 2012, Suicide, Whitney Houston
 0 stars
Register to vote!

In the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help. Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. Also a family member is saying she’s “hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable.”

Sources close to the family tell TMZ … They believe she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Kristina even got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother’s body.

Tags

About The Author

Kelly Williams is the co-Founder of GWL Magazine Network. She eats, breathes, and sleeps pop culture news and celebrity gossip! Her forte is celebrity news, reality tv recap and music news. Be sure to Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @GWLmag, @Gossipwelove.

28 Responses to Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina UNDER Suicidal Watch!

1. Anonymous says:

Maybe the family will get the help BK needs. Would have been nice if they had helped Whitney. #familyfail

2. Pam says:

I feel so sad for this girl. She is a baby herself and is now left alone to struggle through life. She needs guidance and someone to count on. Everyone needs a mom no matter how old. My heart hurts for her.

3. The TRUTH says:

I would be pissed off too if my mom died and the cops would NOT let me see my mothers body! They are insensitive *******s. I feel for that child. I am praying 4 them all.

4. Anonymous says:

Sweet Bobbi Kristina just know this — if you could visualize the millions, even zillions, of arms of your mother’s fans, we would hold and embrace you tightly — and never let you go. #WECARE

5. Samantha says:

So very sad at her age to be without her mother. And no matter what Bobby has done, at this time it is important for her to be surrounded by family to share the grief. How unfair life can be sometimes. I hope her caregivers are able to help her to be calm in such a difficult chapter in her life. And I wish her and her family all the best during such a public display of mourning.

6. Enough says:

Yep, looks like that apple sure didn’t fall TOO far from the crackhead’s tree, eh? Shes JUST as nappy-headed and disgusting as her mother. Reap what ya sow, baby……go do another line and drink some more. TOO bad your co-dependent addict mother isn’t here to give you the fix you want. FINISH YOURSELF off already w/ur drinking and drugging, ugly freak. I pray we don’t have 20 yrs of your fiascos to watch through. uugh.

7. Anonymous says:

God bless her and family. This is horrible.

8. Anonymous says:

a great lesson to all you drug addicts and drunks out there that your actions ruin a lot of innocent lives

9. Anonymous says:

Jesus Christ. I feel so bad

10. Phil says:

i feel so bad for her, even though her mom wasn’t the best, she loved her mom and whitney loved her, you hardly have pics of whitney w/ out bobbi kris since the divorce – i hope they don’t leave her alone – i just don’t get why they are saying rehab???

11. Negative says:

Perhaps we can dispense with that horrible jokes that seem to be cropping up on here. Shame on you all for posting this kind of garbage. This young women did nothing but love her mom and dad regardless of what they have done to each other. For you low life’s to get off on this kind of banter thinking that it’s acceptable, grow the F**k up.
    Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel to be reading the garbage that your all putting. If you have kids, which I hope to god you don’t because karma’s a bitch.

12. Anonymous says:

if they think she’s suicidal now, just wait til the MEDIA is finished with her

13. Lexx4Real says:

this poor child…my heart hurts for her & my prayers go out to her…

14. Anonymous says:

Some of these comments are ignorant all you dip****….hopefully you will burn in hell one day!

15. Anonymous says:

My heart aches for her. I hope someone TRULY watches out for her every step of the way. She has a long road ahead of her as a motherless daughter, and the only way to grieve that loss is with a LOT of love and patience and kindness and hugs.

16. MIkeJay says:

Perhaps she needs to live with her father–and I hope the new lady in his life and Bobbi will get along ok.

17. Karen - Jacksonville says:

The sick jokes are uncalled for but my biggest question is: Why was an 18 year old girl out partying in the clubs??? No matter who her parents are it is still against the law. Whitney (rip) did her no favors by partying with her. I am glad that the fam plans on sending her to rehab (if in fact the do)

18. Anonymous says:

Poor Girl, Stay strong you will get thru this.

19. Ziner says:

Keep the Norwood’s AWAY from Bobbi Kristina… Ray J will just impregnate her, Brandy will murder her just like she did that poor innocent mother on the freeway a few years ago

20. Anonymous says:

A couple of martinis, a xanax bar, and a warm bath will sort her out.

21. LoveThemandLeaveThem says:

You up there, You sick f*ck, how dare you say that!!

22. Anonymous says:

I can say what the Hell i want to PUNK!!

23. Anonymous says:

She doesn’t need rehab, she need to mourn and her family to support her.

24. Eran says:

Cowards and ignorant people only make comments like that @enough and Mr. Anonymous. I bet the only reason why you say that bc your mom was a drug drunken whore, you both and your kids are following in your foot steps. Let’s pray and break the cycle. Us white people need to stop the judging we started drugs first.

25. bestpolicy says:

@Eran I do agree with you on those comments that most of these people are making, like seriously??!! Its like these people never had a mother.

26. Anonymous says:

God be with us all!

27. Anonymous says:

Bitter, miserable excuses for human beings only make comments like the ones seen here and elsewhere. I feel sorry for that girl who lost her Mother. Regardless of what Whitney and Bobby did or did not do as parents, she needs help now. One of the hardest things in the world is to lose a parent or a child. Bobbi needs love and prayers from people who care.

28. Anonymous says:

Bk, am so sorry about your loss. He’s a father to the lonely and a comforter. Regardless of what people say about your mom, God knows she really tried so hard to pull thru all her mess. She’s finally found rest in him.